Learn everything you need to know about key employee engagement dates for the first few months of 2023, including big holidays and awareness days.
- Major events such as Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Holocaust Remembrance Day and Women’s History Month
- Awareness days such as Time to Talk Day, Brew Monday and World Bipolar Day
- Resources & blogs which offer tips, activities and advice
How to use this calendar
You'll find many helpful tips and advice in the calendar, as well as some resources that will be useful for internal communications, engagement & inclusion.
This is just the starting point to begin planning a year's worth of engaging events and activities for your employees to enjoy.
Here are some activities you could try:
- Supporting your leaders to have conversations with their teams
- Workplace celebrations
- Team building activities
- Training events
- Awareness & education campaigns
To make the most of this tool download it to your desktop and plan your employee events against our suggested tips and dates.