At Ten Space, we believe that the anonymity and privacy of employees' personal information and survey responses is critical.
To that end, we offer the following promises to all employees invited to participate in a survey.
- only store your data on our UK-based servers
- anonymise your data before your organisation is able to access it
- ensure that we remain compliant with both the letter and the spirit of UK GDPR legislation
- only allow specially selected, screened and trained members of our staff to access to your data
- use your data for marketing purposes
- share your data with any third party, other than those explicitly authorised by your employer. This normally means HR consultants who can help your employer to make sense of responses and guide the improvements you'd like to see.
Your employer will be able to give you a complete list
- share your data with anybody (including your employer and third parties they authorise) in a way that identifies you unless you choose
We know that giving honest feedback can be hard, so we go out of our way to make sure that you can be heard, safely.